The Warm Homes Team provide an impartial fuel poverty advice service for householders, aimed at helping households to reduce the costs of keeping warm and well at home.
Advice and support services
Supporting vulnerable households struggling to keep warm at home, providing -
- energy efficiency advice
- EPC advice
- grant funding advice
- benefits advice
- Warm Homes Discount advice and support
- loan of temporary heaters
- referrals to local andnational partner organisations for additional support.
Priority Services Register
The Priority Services Register is a free support service that makes sure extra help is available to people in vulnerable situations.
You are eligible for this service if you -
- are disabled or have a long-term medical condition
- are pregnant or have young children
- are recovering from an injury
- have a hearing or sight condition
- have a mental health condition
- struggle to speak or read English well
- have poor or no sense of smell
- have reached your state pension age
- need to use medical equipment that requires a power supply
- would struggle to answer the door or ask for help in an emergency
If you think you should be added to the Priority Services Register you need to contact your network operator for electricity, gas, and water.
If you need support from the Warm Homes Team, please complete our short form below.
You can get support from our advisors by visiting our Customer Service Centres or your local Community hub.
If you are unable to complete the online form, or visit us you can call telephone 01482 300 300.